NEW YORK, September 30, 2022 — ERA today announced that starting with its Winter 2023 cohort it will invest $150,000 on a post-money SAFE in return for 6% of each company it accepts into its accelerator program.
ERA is accepting applications for its Winter 2023 program now.
ERA has been a long-term anchor in New York’s startup ecosystem, having helped build the early-stage community for 11+ years. ERA investments focus on companies leading in the digital transformation of New York’s major industries including health care, financial services, future of work, commerce, and climate.
Notable investments include Glia, TripleLift, Katapult, Thirty Madison, Nayya, Order, Bespoke Post, User Interviews, Fund That Flip, CardFlight, and Scentbird. To date, ERA alumni companies have raised more than $1.7 billion in investor capital and collectively exceed $10 billion in market capitalization.
Portfolio alumni are consistently named as Inc. 5000 honorees, Fortune’s Best Places to Work, Inc. Best Workplaces, America’s Best Startup Employers (Forbes), Forbes Next 1000, Forbes 30 Under 30, and have received numerous awards and honors from industry organizations and publications.
- The fund will invest $150,000 in each company selected. In exchange, ERA receives a 6% stake through a post-money SAFE.
- As lifecycle investors, we support our companies through the accelerator, future funding rounds, and through exit. ERA companies have the potential for follow-on funding.
- In addition to the financial investment, companies accepted into the accelerator program receive free office space, free hosting credits with several major cloud providers, and additional benefits through our legal, finance, accounting, and other business-service partners.
- Companies conclude the program with a Demo Day, where they present to leading early-stage investors from around the country.
- ERA is powered by a unique advantage to our founders—NYC’s largest network of expert mentors with a 1,000+ mentor network including 500+ alumni founders and 500+ expert mentors. These include corporate executives, investors, technologists, product specialists, marketers, customer-acquisition strategists, sales execs, and more, across all major industries represented in NYC.
- ERA’s dedicated platform staff supports founders with talent acquisition, business development, community and networking, marketing and PR, and operations.
Applications are open for Winter 2023
- ERA is now accepting applications to its Winter 2023 program. The deadline to apply is Monday, November 7, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. ERA welcomes applications from anywhere in the world, and it continues to operate in-person with remote-friendly programming.
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) is New York City’s leading technology accelerator and early-stage venture capital fund. It has invested in 300+ start-ups since launching in 2011. ERA alumni companies, who come from all over the world, are already playing leading roles in the evolution of virtually every major global industry. To date, ERA alumni companies have raised more than $1.7 billion in investor capital and collectively exceed $10 billion in market capitalization. Notable investments include Glia, TripleLift, Katapult, Thirty Madison, Nayya, Order, Bespoke Post, User Interviews, Fund That Flip, CardFlight, and Scentbird.